Director General, Danish Energy Agency
Kristoffer Böttzauw was appointed Director General of the Danish Energy Agency on June 25 2018.
– 2018–present Director General – Danish Energy Agency
– 2016-2018 Deputy Permanent Secretary – Ministry of Energy, Utilities and Climate (Constituted
Permanent Secretary April – May 2018)
– 2013-2016 Deputy Director General – Danish Energy Agency
– 2009-2013 Head of Department – Ministry of the Interior and Health
– 2008-2009 Special Advisor – Prime Minister’s Office
– 2005-2008 Head of Section and Special Advisor – Ministry of Finance
Kristoffer holds a Master’s Degree in Political Science from Aarhus Univer-sity and a Master of Public
Governance from Copenhagen Business School and the University of Copenhagen.